- RPT has incorporated deep-cleaning and disinfecting protocols that are continuous throughout the day. We have increased the size of our maintenance team in order to maintain these thorough cleaning processes.
- EPA-registered disinfectants, designed to effectively kill COVID-19 virus within less than one minute, being thoroughly applied throughout the day to make sure our facility is the cleanest it can possibly be.
DISINFECTANT PRODUCTS & PROCEDURES
UPDATED FACILITY HOURS
- Club hours have been adjusted to allow the maintenance team to rigorously deep-clean the facility and equipment.
HAND SANITIZER & DISINFECTANT WIPES
- Hand sanitizer stations will be conveniently placed throughout each area in the facility to keep our members sanitized, healthy, and comfortable. Our sanitizers meet and exceed the CDC guidelines for personal sanitation purposes. Our #1 priority is your safety.
- The maintenance team and trainers are diligently using disinfectant wipes on equipment before and after use. This process is in addition to RPT’s cleaning protocols already in place. Our disinfectant wipes are EPA approved and are proven to kill 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, and fungi on equipment.
- Members and RPT staff are required to complete mandatory health checks at the front desk before entering the facility. They will fill out a questionnaire asking if they are experiencing relevant COVID-19 symptoms or have come in contact with someone experiencing them.
- Members must wear a mask at all times in the city of Los Angeles.
- Please be respectful and maintain a 6 feet distance from patrons. Our staff will follow all CDC protective protocols.
- Plexiglass barriers are being installed to provide further protection for staff and patrons of RPT.
- Patrons and RPT staff will be required upon entry to do a temperature check via touchless thermometers. Per CDC guidelines, individuals with a temperature above 100.4 degrees will not be allowed entry into the facility.
- Patrons and staff are required to alert RPT if they test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of their last visit to the facility. We will send email notifications to all members if there is a confirmed COVID-19 case at our facility.